10.28.2009


Wild.


But you always hold your head up high
Cause it's a long, long, long way down
[...]
Listen to the sound of the world
And watch it turn
I just want to show you what I know
And catch you when the current lets you go
Or should I just get along with myself?
[...]
I've been trying hard to do what's right
But you know I could stay here all night
And watch the clouds fall from the sky
[...]
Listen to the sound of the world
Watch it turnBut shake a little
Sometimes I'm nervous when I talk
I shake a little
Sometimes i hate the line I walk
I just want to show you what I know
And catch you when the current lets you go
[...]
And pay this hell in me tonight
[...]
I don't think I ever seen so many headlights
But there's something pulling me
...


This river is wild - The Killers


Da un impulso al mundo!



Should I just get along with myself?

I don't think I ever seen so many headlights.



Enjoy!

.

2 comentarios:

  1. es curioso , no la conocia.Por que esa entre tantas?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's so difficult to acept when we are watching the headlights... it's so difficult not to turn the head...
    Listen to the sound the world, listen to the sound of your heart, listen to the sound of silence...

    ResponderEliminar